CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
This is a CALL FOR APPLICATIONS to join our Investment Readiness Program
- Are you an entrepreneur and would you like to expand your business?
- Do you run a growing socially impactful business?
- Has it been in existence for two or more years?
- Is it focused on any of the following sub sectors; Agri-business, renewable energy, education or water and sanitation?
- Have you earned revenues equivalent to or over USD 100,000 over the last two fiscal years?
- Are you looking for flexible repayment financing in the range of USD 100,000 and 500,000 to scale up or replicate your business?
If your answer to ALL these questions is “yes”, then this investment readiness program is for you.
Yunus Social Business (YSB) Uganda is seeking for applications from entrepreneurs keen to join investment readiness program for 2018. The program offers entrepreneurial support designed to strengthen small and growing social businesses to become business leaders. This will be done through some of the following ways:
- Training and mentor-ship sessions to participants. The mentor-ship shall be by both local and international experts. The experts shall work with the entrepreneurs with the aim of enhancing your business model, to enable you become more financially viable;
- Sharing opportunities and creating links for connections to other relevant business resources, including opportunities for financing.
- Accessing to repayment financing in the range of USD 100,000 and 500,000 that can enable you scale up or replicate your business
Therefore, YSB Uganda is welcoming applications from ELIGIBLE businesses that are especially keen to enhance their business operations and qualify for possible debt financing. The deadline for receiving applications for the current window is March 12, 2018, 16:00 hours.
Before you apply, we welcome you to learn abit more about what you should expect.