CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
This is a CALL FOR APPLICATIONS to join our Investment Readiness Program
- Are you an entrepreneur and would you like to expand your business?
- Do you run a growing socially impactful business?
- Has it been in existence for two or more years?
- Is it focused on any of the following sub-sectors; Agri-business, renewable energy, education or water and sanitation?
- Have you earned revenues equivalent to or over USD 100,000 over the last two fiscal years?
- Are you looking for flexible repayment financing in the range of USD 100,000 and 500,000 to scale up or replicate your business?
If your answer to ALL these questions is “yes”, then this investment readiness program is for you.
Yunus Social Business (YSB) Uganda is seeking for applications from entrepreneurs keen to join investment readiness program for 2018. The program offers entrepreneurial support designed to strengthen small and growing social businesses to become business leaders. We provide:
- Training and mentorship sessions for participants delivered by both local and international experts. Our experts work with the entrepreneurs with the aim of enhancing your business model, to enable you to become more financially viable.
- Sharing opportunities and creating links for connections to other relevant business resources, including opportunities for financing.
- Accessing to repayment financing in the range of USD 100,000 and 500,000 that can enable you to scale up or replicate your business.
YSB Uganda is welcoming applications from ELIGIBLE businesses that are especially keen to enhance their business operations and qualify for possible debt financing. The deadline for receiving applications for the current window is 1st November 2018.
Selected participants will be required to pay a fee of 500,000 UGX per organisation, each selected organisation should send 2 representatives to the program.
Before you apply, we welcome you to learn more about what you should expect.